To start working with automobiles, you have to first get some things in order. First up, you should have the skills to identify the problem and solve it. Without proper training, working on an automobile can incur additional costs and can even be dangerous. Even for small tasks like changing engine oil, you should not go with the general information. You must get the service manual, read it properly and then begin with the procedure.
The other part of this equation is finding the right tools for the right job. Without the right tool, you won’t be able to get desired results from your work. You will need several major and minor tools to perform any sort of work on automobiles, so it is advisable to purchase a toolbox beforehand.
One of the most important tools is a tool that is not going to fit in a toolbox. The tool that I am talking about is essential for making major repairs. That tool is a floor jack.
Need more tools?
In this post, you will learn about the top 10 floor jacks that you can buy in 2016.
- Torin T90403: This is the third best-selling floor jack in the market that has an average rating of 4.7 on 5. It is also one of the least expensive floor jacks and that is probably the reason for its popularity. This hydraulic jack bottle is capable of lifting up to 4 ton of weight.
- Powerzone 380044: If you are looking for a heavy duty floor jack that is built to last, then purchase this unit. It is a mid-range floor jack that is made from aluminum and steel. It is the second best-selling floor jack in the market and has been rated 4.8 on 5.
- Arcan XL2T: Arcan XL2T floor jack is for people who don’t settle for anything but the best. Yes, this is the best-selling and highest rated floor jack in the market. You will not get a better floor jack that this. It is rated 4.9 on 5 and costs a whopper.
- Torin T830006: This service jack is designed to be used with sports utility vehicles. It is capable of lifting 3 ton of load.
- Blackhawk B6350: This floor jack comes in vibrant red and black color and offers fast lift for ease of use. It can lift up to 3.5 ton of load and is rated 4.7 on 5.
- Pro lift F-767: This is a low profile jack for lighter cars and you will have to spend a lot less money on it as compared to other jacks.
- Sunex Tools 6602ASJ: This aluminum service jack offers quick lifting system that is essential for modern day driving. When you will run in troubles, this jack will come to your rescue.
- Powerbuilt 620422E: This floor jack is capable of lifting up to 4 ton in 3 stages.
- OTC 1532: This jack is used in professional races and is one of the highest priced items in this category.
- JEGS 80006: This is a floor jack used by professionals that belongs to the performance products category.